Sanctuary Community Acupuncture has moved to 221 W Rhapsody Drive inside Nourish Healing Collective. You’re going to love it.
And rest assured we are following strict CDC guidelines to keep you and our staff safe. (see below)
We are dedicated to providing acupuncture that is affordable and accessible for all of San Antonio.
Community Acupuncture offers individualized treatments in a group setting, allowing us to charge only $30 per community acupuncture session. There is a one-time $15 consultation fee on your first visit.
Your safety is very important to us so we will be implementing strict safety measures as we begin to offer our services once again. Our Sanctuary Staff will be masked at all times and washing hands after any contact is made. All surfaces including door knobs, desks, lobby chairs will be disinfected after each guest. All sheets will be removed after each use and disinfected using solar technology.
Sanctuary Community Acupuncture is dedicated to helping all who can benefit from its ancient wisdom. Our doors are open to all people, regardless of their race, religion, sexual orientation, etc…
We are moving to electronic health records. Once you make your appointment, be on the lookout for an email with instructions for how to set up your account and fil out your health history and consent forms online. Your health information will be stored in a secure area.
Kelly Urtiaga is a Licensed Acupuncturist and Facial Rejuvenation practitioner. She has always had a passion for helping others tap into their bodies’ intrinsic ability to restore balance. It is said that the spirit is meant to radiate out through the face and eyes. Her special technique supports this natural flow of energy and spirit.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL designed for your safety and the safety of our Sanctuary staff. We are so happy to have you back. If we all work together Sanctuary will remain a place to come and feel safe and secure.
1) We will take your temperature upon entering the clinic. Please cancel your appointment if you have been ill with fever, sore throat, cough, loss of taste/ smell or diarrhea within the past 14 days or have been in close contact with someone who has.
2) Whenever possible please use the restroom before you come.
3) Only the person being treated is to enter the building. Please have friends or family or your ride return to pick you up.
4) Please enter through the main front doors.
5) Every person who enters the building is required to wear a mask. (this is for the safety of all) Also, please sanitize your hands before arriving.
6) You will wear your shoes into the community room and remove them from your recliner chair. Please stow them next to your recliner.
7) Enjoy your treatment. Once it is finished please leave community room and continue on to the exit. If you tend to get chilly during treatment, please bring your own blanket.